Current Career Opportunities:
Administrative Assistant (AA)
REPORTS TO: Clinic Director of Northwest of Arkansas
JOB OVERVIEW: Responsible for providing administrative support to clinical and management
staff by organizing office operations and procedures and other clerical services as assigned. The AA may
also fulfill reception duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Processes referrals in a timely manner and in accordance with clinic guidelines (check for
Medicaid, insurance coverage, etc).
2. Ensures office is in compliance with state and federal regulations per the Director.
3. Maintains the administrative office in a neat and orderly manner.
4. Coordinates communication between Corporate Departments and staff at clinical location;
clarifies administrative procedures as needed.
5. Provides all services and functions within our Code of Conduct.
6. Adheres to all company policies for employment.
7. Completes all documentation in a timely and ethical manner and in accordance with our
8. Answers the telephone in a courteous manner, directs calls to appropriate persons, provides
caller with needed information, and takes messages and information in an organized manner.
9. Maintains accurate and ethical record of debit card account; submits information as required.
10. Keeps tracking system updated and provides information to clinical staff or items that need to
11. Ensures filing of all case materials is properly maintained and up-to-date.
12. Responsible for Records update and maintain Electronic Medical Record.
13. Completes special projects for the Director on an as needed basis.
1. Maintains confidentiality of provider information.
2. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
Get in touch:
We are always accepting resumes via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to speak with you if you have any questions or interest in joining our ever growing team!